Monday 4 June 2012

Make up collection in Singapore!


                   
                I forgot the name of the store in Bugis where I got these items. I'll update the site soon when we pass by there again!



                                                 NYX PRODUCTS

                                                 ~ LSS 628Tea Rose lipsticks
                                                 ~ Stick Blush SB Pink Lotus
                                                 ~ Lip line pencil in 843 Citrine
                                                 ~ Angle brush (I'm sorry this is not Nyx product)


   
                                           My very first MAC lipsticks....
                                               ~ Craving A61
                                               ~ Fast Play A71



No comments:

Post a Comment