Saturday 26 May 2012

Singapore Sale

There are lots of things to enjoy here in Singapore. Photography and sports are some of the options but if you're a fashionista or a simple chic who loves shopping, Singapore is the place to be!

Singapore sale is starting this June but some of the boutiques already started posting their banners! I really get too excited when I'm talking about sale!!

Let me give you a glimpse of what I have bought this past few weeks.



                                                    Nail polishes 3 for $5. The colors are very cute



Shoes are everywhere in Singapore. Got this Lacoste for $60, 50% off! Yipee..

2 comments:

  1. love these shades!the blue is my fav!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Dear! I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete